To our valued customers,
We wish you all the best as we go through this crisis together. At Antelope Valley Nissan, we remain steadfast in our commitment to the safety and wellbeing of our customers and our employees. We continue to monitor developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. Following the latest order, our Service and Parts departments will be open Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Saturday from 8:00AM - 4:00PM. Sunday will be closed. Sales will be open Monday to Saturday from 9:00AM to 7:00 PM. and Sunday from 10:00AM to 7:00 PM.
- We have a cleaning crew here at all times constantly sanitizing surfaces as well as general cleaning.
- We have also upgraded the cleaning products and we are using higher strength disinfectants.
- We have all of our employees here on a volunteer basis.
- Our service department has also made improvements to our process so that we can provide you with a sanitary handoff. Common touch points, such as the steering wheel and shifter, will be wiped down before your vehicle is returned to you.
- We ask employees with any indication of illness to stay home and use their sick or vacation time.
We will continue to monitor recommendations made by our local medical community and the CDC to best protect our employees and clients.
Updates as of 6-1-21
In accordance to new guidelines Antelope Valley Nissan will:
- Provide information to all patrons, guests and attendees regarding vaccination requirements and allow vaccinated individuals to self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry.
- Require all patrons to wear masks.
The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times:
- Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
- Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
- Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.
Updates as of 12-11-20
Antelope Valley Nissan is following the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Order that states all employees and visitors must wear a face mask or protective face covering while on the premises. All employees and visitors must also maintain a six-foot distance from others (that's about a car width) at all times. If a customer or employee is not feeling well we ask that they stay home. Finally, we remind all employees to wash hands often and use sanitizer to prevent the spread of germs.
We have hired additional cleaning staff and increased the frequency of our daily cleaning regime. In addition to constant cleaning throughout the day, we have also implemented an extreme focus on deep cleaning after hours.
Our Service Departments will continue to utilize protective measures while working on your vehicle. Some of these measures include the use of protective coverings, disposable gloves and frequently wiping down of commonly touched surfaces. Additionally, all vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each customer's use. During this time of uncertainty, we appreciate your loyalty and trust in the Antelope Valley Nissan family.
ANTELOPE VALLEY NISSAN